Monday, April 16, 2012

April Bulletin Board


Since April is now more than halfway over, I figured I better get to sharing my April bulletin board!  My bulletin board this month is inspired by Teri @ A Cupcake for the Teacher.  I saw her board and April duck-y unit, and I just couldn't resist! Click on the link to check out her stuff!

"WADDLE we do when it rains?"  I used the Cri-cut to cut out the letters.

 I made the splashing duck out of consruction paper.

I cut rain drops out of white construction paper.  We had the kids tear off pieces of blue tissue paper and glue them to the rain drop shape.  Then for a finishing touch, I mounted them on consruction paper and laminated them!  I used the same method for the splashes.  We try to fit in art where ever we can since our kids don't get to go to art...PLUS I have my art minor so why not!?! 

Then we had them write about what they like to do on rainy days.  I love kindergarten spelling!

I also love how some of them refer to their siblings "my _____" like they own them.  Melts my heart.
<3

We have gotten so many compliments of this board!  Thanks Teri!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs