Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The 5 Senses of Fall

Fall.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I have to say that I have been a lot more relaxed since the fall weather has begun.  I don't feel the need to be outside by the pool when its 65 degrees.  I can get a lot more accomplished when I don't have to worry about being tan.
 
My senses have been going crazy with all kinds of fall nostalgia this week.  Sweet smells of pumpkin spice and caramel apple.  Yummy tastes of soups (its finally cold enough for soup!).  The sight of leaves starting to change colors.  The cozy feel of sweatshirts and blankets.  The sounds of my favorite songs on the radio.  Makes me go like this:
 
 
 
 
Things to SEE
 


 
 


 
Things to TASTE
 

Quinoa Chicken Soup

Poblano Cheddar Soup
 
Things to TOUCH (like cozy blankets...get your head out of the gutter)




This chair...Omg
 
Things to HEAR
 
 
 
 
 
Things to SMELL
 
If your looking for me this weekend, you can find me in the candle section of Bath and Body Works, smelling every single candle, maybe twice.

1 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Bath & Body Works 3 wick candles and Yankee Candle's Spiced Pumpkin and Autumn Wreath are my favs! Love the smells of fall :)

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs