Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Exciting Things

There are so many exciting things for me to share today!
 
1.  My little sister is engaged!


Isn't her ring pretty?!
 
I'm still getting used to the idea.  It's weird to think my sister will have a HUSBAND.  And they want to get married in September...Props to her because that would be WAY to stressful for this girl!

2.  I had my first painting party on Sunday!

It was for a birthday party, a sports themed birthday party, and it went really really well!  I hope hoping to book more after people see the pictures on the Sprinkle and Splatters Facebook page.




 




















3.  My birthday is on Friday! 

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/90846117458074565/
 
Kelly and I are taking half-days on Friday so we can go up to Indy and get there at a decent time.  Saturday we are getting on a bus to take us to all the local breweries!  *Excited face*
 
Twenty-six has never been so fun!
 
 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats to your little sister!!!
Looks like a successful painting party!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

That painting party looks like it was so much fun, I'm sure they all loved it :)

And CONGRATS to your sis! We were engaged for a year and a 1/2 and it was waaaaay too long. I think her 6 month engagement will definitely make things tight, but in the end they'll be glad that their wedding day came up quickly instead of after several months of planning realizing they still had more than a year to go like we did.

Holly said...

Where did you hold the party? I'm definitely keeping this in mind for my own birthday later in the year.

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs