Monday, January 5, 2015

A little life update

Oh my goodness what an amazing Christmas break that was!  Two weeks of family and friends, wine and cheese, cleaning and organizing, cooking and shopping, I really don't want to go back to school today!  I am trying to find the motivation to get going this morning, and it's proving to be a little difficult.  I am definitely thankful for coffee!
 
Since I haven't been blogging lately, here what I have been up to over the last month or so...

Lots of Christmas-ing.  I'm so sad that it's over!
 





 
 




Wine-ing and goodbye-ing with a bridesmaid who is moving to Boston!
 


 
Celebrating 5th anniversaries...
 
 
Drinking the coldest beer I've ever been served.
 

 
And getting back to healthy eating in the new year!  I have a pretty important wedding coming up after all!

 
 
 Have a great week!


1 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys have been up to all kinds of fun stuff!!

Post a Comment

 
Content My Life with a Cherry on Top | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs